Monday, May 21, 2012

2012 Week 19 - RESULTS

So, after some ups and downs this week, did I manage to lose my pound?


STARTING WEIGHT:   222.1 lbs

ENDING WEIGHT:  221.1 lbs



WEIGHT LOSS:    1.0 lbs



Bang on target!


I wasn't sure if I was going to make a pound loss this week, but I forced myself out on a run last night and I think that just tipped the balance. I'm getting more used to this rate of loss now too - I was still rather expecting to lose 5+ lbs a week for a while, but now I'm more accustomed to this level of progress. Still, there is definitely room for improvement in both my diet and exercise regimes, so perhaps I could score higher losses if I tried a bit harder.


Talking of exercise - I ran five days out of five last week, so I am now only 5 miles away from scoring another Marathon Week. Rather than split that over two days, I'm thinking about going out for a 5-mile run tonight. My usual distance is only 4.3 miles, so I'd have to plan a little extra loop on my route...but I've been running the same distance for over a year now, so its time to start pushing the envelope!


No specific objectives for this week, expect to try and stick with the new plans more successfully, and not have to make excuses for poor progress when we come to the mid-week progress check. I'd be pleased to hit another pound loss this coming week, but I won't push for it like I did this week. Then again, if I don't slip up on the plan, I won't have to!


 2012 Weight Loss: 
3.8 lbs (76.0 total loss)

1 comment: